- Strong interactions
3—7 June 2024 | Strasbourg, France, France
The 21st International Conference on Strangeness in Quark Matter (SQM 2024) will focus on new experimental and theoretical developments on the role of strange and heavy-flavour quarks in high energy heavy-ion collisions and in astrophysical phenomena.
Scientific topics include:
- Strangeness and heavy-quark production in nuclear collisions and hadronic interactions
- Hadron resonances in the strongly-coupled partonic and hadronic medium
- Bulk matter phenomena associated with strange and heavy quarks
- QCD phase structure
- Collectivity in small systems
- Strangeness in astrophysics
- Open questions and new developments
Add your event
You can gain extra visibility for your meeting or conference by adding it to the CERN Courier events calendar.
We accept all events that are relevant to the high-energy physics community, and all events will be moderated prior to publication.Add your event