- Strong interactions
Physics of Fundamental Symmetries and Interactions (PSI2022)
16—21 October 2022 | Villigen, Argovia Canton, Switzerland
Contact: Lauss, Bernhard
The workshop focuses on the physics at the low energy, high precision frontier without neglecting complementary approaches. It aims at highlighting present activities and future developments.
- Low energy precision tests of the Standard Model
- Experiments with muons, pions, neutrons, antiprotons, other particles and atoms
- Searches for permanent electric dipole moments
- Searches for symmetry violations and new forces
- Precision measurements of fundamental constants
- Exotic atoms and molecules
- New tools and facilities
The Paul Scherrer Institut (PSI) itself offers unique opportunities for experiments in this realm: it houses the world’s most powerful proton cyclotron and the highest intensity low momentum pion and muon beams and the new ultracold neutron source.
Add your event
You can gain extra visibility for your meeting or conference by adding it to the CERN Courier events calendar.
We accept all events that are relevant to the high-energy physics community, and all events will be moderated prior to publication.Add your event