- Searches for new physics
20—22 June 2023 | Heidelberg, Germany, Germany
CLFV 2023: The 4th International Conference on Charged Lepton Flavor Violation
Searches for charged lepton flavor violation are powerful probes of new physics. In three days of plenary talks, this Conference will examine the theoretical status of charged lepton flavor violation models, present recent experimental results along with their impact on the theoretical landscape, and discuss prospects for the coming round of experiments.
- The conference is held from 20.-22. June at Heidelberg University on the campus Neuenheimer Feld.
- An excursion is planned on June 23rd.
- Registration will be closed on June 5th.
- All talks are plenary and by invitation only.
- The deadline for abstract submission for posters is June 9th.
Add your event
You can gain extra visibility for your meeting or conference by adding it to the CERN Courier events calendar.
We accept all events that are relevant to the high-energy physics community, and all events will be moderated prior to publication.Add your event