The new Agilent TwisTorr 304 FS Turbomolecular Pump with Floating-Suspension Tec Jan 18, 2013
Agilent Technologies - Vacuum Products Division
Via Fratelli Varian, 54
+39 011 997 9111
Fax: +39 011 997 9350
Agilent introduces a high-performance turbo pump, the TwisTorr 304 FS, which is the first in a new series of high-vacuum pumps featuring Agilent's novel floating-suspension technology.
It can be used in a variety of applications including academic and government research, analytical, industrial and nanotechnology/semiconductors. Running at 60,000 rpm, it pumps up to 250 l/s for N2. It also provides dramatic improvements in reliability and increases light gas compression ratios 100-fold.
More products from this company
- Agilent Vacuum Equipment Aids the Discovery of Gravitational Waves Feb 25, 2016
- Agilent IDP-15 Dry Scroll Pump Dec 6, 2013
- Agilent Technologies Turbo-V 750 and 850 TwisTorr Apr 19, 2011
- Agilent Technologies IDP-Series Dry Scroll Pumps Apr 19, 2011
- Agilent Technologies' New Family of Active Vacuum Gauges Apr 19, 2011
- Agilent High Capacity RV Pumps & Roots Pumping Systems Apr 19, 2011