KJLC® Launches Chamber Builder™ Programme Nov 20, 2012
Kurt J. Lesker Company Ltd
15/16 Burgess Road
The Kurt J. Lesker Company® introduces Chamber Builder™, a new advance in designing and ordering custom vacuum chambers.
Combined with VacuCADSM, KJLC’s online drawing service, the Chamber Builder programme allows a customer to take a standard KJLC chamber, customise it to fit their application and generate a 3D model in both PDF and STP formats.
It is possible to add up to 20 ports per chamber with KF, ISO and ConFlat vacuum flanges available. If there is interference between port positions, the software will inform the user and allow reconfiguration. A 3D PDF drawing is generated online, followed by an email with an STP model file and a price quotation.
More products from this company
- Kurt J. Lesker announces European HQ Expansion into MEIA Region Jan 7, 2016
- European Manufacturing Expansion Mar 13, 2015
- KJL to manufacture Isoflux Incorporated Inverted Cylindrical Magretrons Nov 20, 2012
- Spherical Chambers Mar 2, 2012
- KJLC Ferrodrive Ferro-Magnetic Fluid Rotary FT’s Mar 2, 2012