MAX300-LG: Quantitative Gas Analyser Jan 26, 2012
Henniker Scientific Ltd
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
The MAX300-LG is a fully automated Quantitative Gas Analyser for complex gas mixture analysis over the full dynamic range 100% to less than 10ppb.
Quantitative Gas Analysis demands an analyser with exceptional stability & repeatability characteristics coupled with an inlet system and analysis methods that can handle routine calibrations and background gas subtractions. The MAX300 LG Quantitative Gas Analyser provides all this in a compact and fully automated benchtop laboratory instrument.
The analyser is configured with our highest specification 19mm quadrupole rod set, dual Faraday cup/Electron Multiplier detectors, temperature stabilised ion source, and 4 channel chemically inert auto-controlled inlet valve.
It is powered by Questor5 quantitative analysis control platform which features fully automated analysis routines that measure and deconvolute background gas interferences and overlapping fragment peaks.
More products from this company
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 4, 2015
- Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometers for Pyrolysis Feb 17, 2015
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Jun 10, 2013
- Henniker Scientific announce the release of a new range of multi-technique depos Dec 19, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 3, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 7, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 5, 2012