ResearchIR Software Enhances Thermal Imaging Productivity Jan 25, 2012
FLIR Advanced Thermal Solutions Group (FLIR ATS)
19, bld Georges Bidault
FLIR Systems has announced the introduction of FLIR ResearchIR Software to enable R&D and Science professionals using thermal imaging systems to work more efficiently and productively.
Designed for efficiency and productivity - FLIR ResearchIR offers a wealth of easy-to-use features. These include viewing, recording and storage of images at high speed, post-processing of fast thermal events and generation of time-temperature plots from live images or recorded sequences. In addition the software includes facility to set-up advanced start/stop recording conditions, analyze data with an unlimited number of analysis functions, rapidly organize files, take a closer look at images with zoom and pan controls & set-up multiple user-configurable tabs for live images, recorded images or plotting.
More products from this company
- FLIR Thermal Camera Enables Prediction of Complex Hydrodynamic Processes Apr 2, 2014
- Portable Thermal Imaging Kits Mar 3, 2014
- R&D Infrared Camera Guide Feb 13, 2014
- Raising the Bar for Thermal Research Analysis Jan 6, 2014
- Cooled Thermal Imaging Cameras Jan 6, 2014
- FLIR Systems Unveil New T650sc Thermal Camera For R&D Apr 16, 2014
- Dual IR / Visible Camera Opens Up Demanding R&D Applications Dec 6, 2013
- FLIR Systems Expands Information Via Social Networks Dec 2, 2013
- Ultra Fast Acquisition of Dynamic Thermal Events Dec 2, 2013
- Portable R&D Grade Thermal Imaging Kits Oct 14, 2013