ResearchIR Software Enhances Thermal Imaging Productivity Jan 25, 2012
+32 (0) 3665 5100
FLIR Systems has announced the introduction of FLIR ResearchIR Software to enable R&D and Science professionals using thermal imaging systems to work more efficiently and productively.
Designed for efficiency and productivity - FLIR ResearchIR offers a wealth of easy-to-use features. These include viewing, recording and storage of images at high speed, post-processing of fast thermal events and generation of time-temperature plots from live images or recorded sequences. In addition the software includes facility to set-up advanced start/stop recording conditions, analyze data with an unlimited number of analysis functions, rapidly organize files, take a closer look at images with zoom and pan controls & set-up multiple user-configurable tabs for live images, recorded images or plotting.
More products from this company
- High Performance Thermal Imaging Cameras at Photonex Sep 30, 2014
- High Resolution Thermal Camera Kit Sep 30, 2014
- FLIR Introduces Calibrated OEM Thermal Imaging Core - Muon™ Sep 30, 2014
- Chemical Industry Looks to Optical Gas Imaging for Emissions Regulation Sep 30, 2014
- Superframing Technique Increases the Dynamic Range of Thermal Imaging Sep 9, 2014
- FLIR Thermal Camera Enables Prediction of Complex Hydrodynamic Processes Apr 2, 2014
- Portable Thermal Imaging Kits Mar 3, 2014
- R&D Infrared Camera Guide Feb 13, 2014
- Raising the Bar for Thermal Research Analysis Jan 6, 2014
- Cooled Thermal Imaging Cameras Jan 6, 2014