ResearchIR Software Enhances Thermal Imaging Productivity Jan 25, 2012
+32 (0) 3665 5100
FLIR Systems has announced the introduction of FLIR ResearchIR Software to enable R&D and Science professionals using thermal imaging systems to work more efficiently and productively.
Designed for efficiency and productivity - FLIR ResearchIR offers a wealth of easy-to-use features. These include viewing, recording and storage of images at high speed, post-processing of fast thermal events and generation of time-temperature plots from live images or recorded sequences. In addition the software includes facility to set-up advanced start/stop recording conditions, analyze data with an unlimited number of analysis functions, rapidly organize files, take a closer look at images with zoom and pan controls & set-up multiple user-configurable tabs for live images, recorded images or plotting.
More products from this company
- High Speed Stop Motion Infrared Imaging Mar 8, 2016
- Thermal Imaging Handbook for R&D Professionals Mar 1, 2016
- Thermal Imaging Kit for Schools Jan 7, 2016
- Thermal Camera for High Speed Research Oct 9, 2015
- Thermal Imaging Resolution Enhancement Technology Aug 6, 2015
- Affordable & Flexible Solution for Real-Time Thermal Analysis May 29, 2015
- Affordable & Flexible Solution for Real-Time Thermal Analysis Feb 17, 2015
- Smart Lens Technology Enhances Low Contrast Thermal Imaging Feb 16, 2015
- High Resolution Thermal Camera Kit Jan 22, 2015
- Superframing Enhances Thermal Images Nov 26, 2014