ResearchIR Software Enhances Thermal Imaging Productivity Jan 25, 2012
FLIR Advanced Thermal Solutions Group (FLIR ATS)
19, bld Georges Bidault
FLIR Systems has announced the introduction of FLIR ResearchIR Software to enable R&D and Science professionals using thermal imaging systems to work more efficiently and productively.
Designed for efficiency and productivity - FLIR ResearchIR offers a wealth of easy-to-use features. These include viewing, recording and storage of images at high speed, post-processing of fast thermal events and generation of time-temperature plots from live images or recorded sequences. In addition the software includes facility to set-up advanced start/stop recording conditions, analyze data with an unlimited number of analysis functions, rapidly organize files, take a closer look at images with zoom and pan controls & set-up multiple user-configurable tabs for live images, recorded images or plotting.
More products from this company
- Motorised Filter Wheel Extends Thermal Imaging Capabilities May 9, 2013
- Thermal Imaging Software for R&D / Science May 9, 2013
- Thermal Imaging Application Story Book May 9, 2013
- Comparing Benefits of Thermal Imaging Cameras & IR Thermometers Jan 29, 2013
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging Speeds Problem Identification Jan 14, 2013
- Off-the-shelf and custom fixed focus and zoom UV lens Jan 9, 2013
- FLIR Launch Range of Portable R&D Cameras Dec 6, 2012
- Affordable Thermal Imaging Camera Packs for R&D Applications Nov 9, 2012
- High Performance Uncooled Thermal Imaging Cameras Jul 27, 2012
- Monitoring the Thermal Efficiency of Development Projects Jul 5, 2012