UV Zoom Lens Provides Non-Intrusive Verification of Spent Nuclear Fuel Jan 23, 2012
Resolve Optics Ltd.
Channel Systems Inc. has placed an order with Resolve Optics Ltd to supply a new lightweight version of the 80-200mm focal length UV Zoom lens developed for use with their Digital Cerenkov Viewing Device (DCVD).
The DCVD equipped with UV Zoom lens provides a highly-effective system that captures the Cerenkov image of spent fuel for analysis and comparison. This unique system provides inspectors with an effective tool for non-intrusive verification of spent nuclear fuel.
The DCVD UV Zoom lens is wavelength-corrected to view a nuclear fuel assembly situated 13 metres away from the lens and through 10 metres of water. To meet the challenges of the application the UV Zoom lens is able to optimally operate from 10 to 55ºC.
More products from this company
- Specialist Lenses for Outstanding Vision Performance Oct 14, 2014
- High Performance Athermalised Optical Systems Jul 15, 2014
- Space Ready Zoom Lenses Jul 4, 2014
- Model 192 Non Browning Zoom Lens Feb 10, 2014
- Custom Lenses for Critical Machine Vision Applications Sep 5, 2014
- Resolve Optics Launches New Website May 9, 2014
- Specialist Lenses Improve Security of Supply Apr 2, 2014
- Optimized Nuclear Monitoring Camera Lens Mar 20, 2014
- Non Browning Lenses Assist Nuclear Monitoring Applications Mar 20, 2014
- Small Surveillance Lens Produces Top Quality Images Dec 2, 2013