Libera LLRF - RF digital stabilization system Mar 6, 2009
Velika pot 22
Libera LLRF is a digital RF stabilization system, which improves accelerator performance by stabilizing cavity voltages via feedback and feed-forward loops.
The all-in-one product is easily configurable via the software, and may perform different low-level RF functions, like RF system monitoring, configuration and diagnostics. The flexibility of Libera LLRF enables the customization to different LLRF applications and to the specific needs of different machines. It is suitable for upgrading from older systems or may be used on the latest generation of light sources and hadron accelerators.
A customized Libera LLRF to a specific machine can save money and time while improving accelerator performance.
For further information visit:
More products from this company
- Libera Workshop 2011 Jun 21, 2011
- Libera Hadron: hadron beam position processor for circular hadron machines Jun 20, 2011
- Libera Brilliance+: next generation of electron beam position processor Mar 4, 2011
- Libera Single Pass H: hadron phase and position processor Mar 4, 2011
- Beam Diagnostics Experts Meet at the Libera Workshop Jul 9, 2010
- Libera Sync Jan 5, 2010
- Libera Brilliance Single Pass Jan 5, 2010
- Libera Photon - photon beam position processor Jun 5, 2009
- Libera Brilliance – your cornerstone for beam stabilization Dec 19, 2007