Here is a collection of Web resources related to high-energy physics:
- The world's largest particle physics laboratory.
- Review of Particle Physics
- The Review of Particle Physics (RPP) is the definitive resource for elementary particle physics data. It is freely available annually.
- Symmetry magazine
- Symmetry is a magazine about particle physics and its connections to other aspects of life and science, from interdisciplinary collaborations to policy to culture. It is published 10 times per year by Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory and Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, both national laboratories funded by the Office of Science of the US Department of Energy.
- Regularly updated online high-energy physics database. This site provides a searchable database of HEP literature (both pre-print and journal-published material), a directory of HEP Names and Experiments, and a list of upcoming HEP conferences.
- Daily updated news, resources and events across all of physics. Also includes featured content from the magazine Physics World.
- EPS news
- e-EPS is the electronic newsletter of the European Physical Society,
presenting facts and information about the society as well as other news
in physics in Europe.
- International Science Grid This Week
- iSGTW is a collaboration of the Enabling Grids for E-Science and Open Science Grid projects and works to inform the Grid community and interested public about the people and projects involved in grid computing. There is a weekly e-newsletter that is emailed free to subscribers and is available from the above site through a RSS feed. The iSGTW Web site is a portal to content featured in the newsletter and to additional scientific grid computing information on the Web.
- ASPERA This Month
- Astroparticle Physics for Europe (ASPERA) is a network of national government agencies responsible for coordinating and funding national research efforts in Astroparticle Physics. "ASPERA This Month" is a monthly e-newsletter that highlights news in astroparticle physics as well as the activities of the ASPERA network.
- A communications resource from the world's particle physics laboratories.
- Elementaire (in French)
- Revue en ligne rédigée par des ingénieurs et des physiciens travaillant en physique corpusculaire.