Products from this company
Top-loading Cryogen-free Helium-3 Cryostat ... Jun 16, 2014
...with Sample in Exchange Gas for High Pressure DAC.
for atomic resolution STM
Reliable and efficient (10 W @ 80 K), the StirlingCool-10 expands Janis’s HTc and cryogen-free offerings.
Janis Research Company is pleased to announce that it is offering the model JDry-500-TLSV top-loading cryogen-free dilution refrigerator (DR) system with sample in vacuum.
Cryogenic Cold Traps Sep 3, 2010
Janis Research offers a series of cryogenic cold trap systems using mechanical coolers. These traps are primarily used in the adsorption of noble gases, including helium, neon, argon, krypton & xenon.
Incorporated in 1961, Janis Research Company, LLC is recognized as one of the foremost suppliers of cryogenic equipment in the world. Through the years, Janis Research has been continually dedicated to the design, fabrication and delivery of the best systems and components in the industry. Using state-of-the-art 3D modeling and CAD/CAM manufacturing, Janis Research has developed a broad range of cryogenic products. With an installed base of over 8,000 systems and a staff of highly skilled scientists, Janis Research has the experience and expertise to supply the system best suited to meet your cryogenic requirements.
Janis Research recognizes that obtaining a cryogenic system represents a long-term commitment for most scientists; therefore, we are devoted to providing you with the highest level of quality and customer support. Just a few of the ways we accomplish this are:
- Sales and service are provided through a worldwide network of trained and knowledgeable representatives.
- A dedicated Janis Research sales engineer (most with advanced degrees) is responsible for each system from conceptual design through final QC. Experienced service personnel provide timely and in-depth post-installation support.
- A stable workforce draws on decades of combined service, and applies this experience to the assembly of each cryogenic system.
- Customer approval of the final design drawing is obtained for all customized systems.
- Records on all systems, modifications and design improvements are meticulously maintained for the reference of any future user.
- Turnkey systems are supplied by offering a full line of cryogenic accessories.
- Each system is fully integrated and tested before shipping.
Janis Research offers systems for a broad range of applications, with cooling provided by liquid nitrogen, liquid helium, or mechanical refrigerators. Each cooling mechanism has distinct advantages and preferred applications, and a Janis Research engineer can assist in choosing the best cooling method for your application. Some of our key products include:
- Helium-3 systems
- Dilution refrigerators (DR)
- Custom engineered cryogenic solutions
- Superconducting magnet systems
- Cryogenic and vacuum micro-manipulated probe stations
- Continuous flow and reservoir cryostats, using liquid helium or liquid nitrogen
- 10K and 4K mechanical closed cycle refrigerators (CCR)
- Low vibration pulse tube refrigerators
Janis Research continues to innovate, creating new products and enhancing existing ones as new applications requiring cryogenic equipment are developed. The most detailed and up-to-date information on Janis Research products and applications (including specific performance specifications and key physical dimensions) can always be found on our website. Our ongoing commitment to research and development is helping to keep Janis Research positioned at the leading edge of cryogenic equipment technology.
All fields are mandatory unless marked as optional.